Freitag, 12. Juni 2015

The Shadowhunters Tag

As you guys know, I am a huge fan of the Shadowhunter world by Cassandra Clare, so I had to do this tag sooner or later. I didn’t find the creator of this tag, if you know him/her please comment so that I can link him/her!

But before we get started. I created a Facebook page for my Blog, so make sure you follow me there --> Book Obsessed.



1. Who is your favorite character?

Sebastian Morgenstern, all the way. He always has been and will always be not only my favorite character of the Shadowhunter-books, but my favorite character of all time.

2. Who is your OTP?

I actually have to go with Malec here. They are just so cute together.


3. What is your favorite quote from any of the books?

Actually you might think that it’s a Sebastian quote, but I have to disappoint you here. It’s a quote from James, or rather Brother Zachariah:
“As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.”

4. Who is the sexiest Shadowhunter in the series’?

Sebastian Morgenstern obviously, duh.

5. If you had any Shadowhunter last name, what would it be?

Morgenstern, all the way. It means morning-star & it’s definitely the most beautiful out of all of them.

6. Who is your favorite actor in the TV-show?

I actually might have to go with Harry Shum Jr. here. He is going to be an amazing Magnus, I can already tell. But I love all of them!

7. Who is your favorite actress in the TV-show?

Tbh, I don’t have a favorite actress yet, but it’s probably Kat Mcnamara.

8. Would you rather listen to Jace playing the piano, Jem playing the violin or play video-games with Simon?

Although I REALLY love video games, I might have to go with James playing the violin. Imagine how great that would be.

9. If you could have one rune tattooed on your body, which one would it be?

I would really love to have a small angelic rune tattooed on my wrist, so I might go with this one.

10. What Downworldler would you most likely be?

To be honest, I would probably be a vampire. I am as pale as snow, I don’t like going out into the sun … yeah probably a vampire. (although it would be really cool to be a warlock)

11. TMI or TID?

I have to go with The Infernal Devices. Some books in the Mortal Instruments series were unnecessary in my opinion, and in TID it all seemed much more fluent and fast-paced.

12. Who is your most hated character from the books?

That has to be Maia. I have no idea what she even does in the books, she doesn’t contribute anything important to the story in my opinion.

13. If you could spend a day with any character who would it be?

Well … I have to think about that for a second ...
NO I DON’T IT’S SEBASTIAN, of course it’s him, who else?
Tessa would be amazing too though, because we could just hang out and chat about books.

14. What is your favorite book out of all the Shadowhunter-books?

I have to go with Clockwork Princess for this question. This book has so many feels, and a bitter-sweet ending, it’s just beautiful.

15. Which book had the worst cliffhanger?

Definitely City of Fallen Angels. Because Sebastian is my favorite character of all time I had so much hope at the end of this book.

16. What is your favorite scene from any of the books?

Probably the Clace cave-scene. It was very romantic and intense, just very beautiful. And I mean, we waited six books for that to happen, so it was about time.

17. James or William?

James. (Will for Tessa but Jem in general)

18. If you could meet Cassie and say one thing to her what would it be?

THANK YOU for everything. Just, thank you.

19. If you could play one character in the TV-show, who would it be?

It would be actually really fun to be Isabelle for a day, right? Sp probably Izzy.




So that was the Shadowhunters Tag.
Time to spread the love: I am tagging Jessy from Stay strong and be Untamed. Have fun! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen