Montag, 25. Mai 2015

T-B-R pile Tag

Hello everyone and welcome back to my Blog!
Today I will do the “T-B-R pile Tag”! I was tagged by Jessy from Staystrong and be Untamed. Thank you so much for tagging me! :)


Let’s start with the questions:


1. Which book on your T-B-R pile is the newest?

An Amber in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir.



2. Which book on your T-B-R pile is the oldest?


Probably Lucian by Isabel Abedi.



3. Which book on your T-B-R pile did you buy last?


An Amber in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir.

 

4. Which book has been on your T-B-R pile the longest?


Percy Jackson and the Titan’s Curse by Rick Riordan. (I know, I do feel ashamed)



5. Which book on your T-B-R pile has the most beautiful cover?

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I love this cover so so much.



6. Which book did you buy immediately on the release-date, but is still on your T-B-R pile?

FOUR – A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth. I actually just lost interested in starting it immediately. I will read it though at some point.



7. In which book on your T-B-R pile are you actually not even interested anymore?

Actually none; If I would be fed up with a book I would sell it :)



8. Which books on your T-B-R pile didn’t you buy yourself, but got from another person?

Forever too far by Abbi Glines & Red Rising by Pierce Brown.



9. Which book on your T-B-R pile has the most boring cover?

Forever too far by Abbi Glines.


10. A book on your T-B-R pile that has been released in 2015:

An Amber in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir; Wow I use this book a lot in this tag ;)



11. A book on your T-B-R pile that has been released in 2014:

Red Rising by Pierce Brown.



12. The first part in a series on your T-B-R pile:

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick; Red Rising by Pierce Brown; An Amber in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir; The Maze Runner by James Dashner; I have so many first books here ;)



13. Another part in a series on your T-B-R pile:

Actually none I think :D



14. Do you have a whole series on your T-B-R?

No :)



15. How many E-books are on your T-B-R pile?

I don’t have an E-Reader, so none :D



16. How many Paperbacks are on your T-B-R pile?

12 as far as I’ve counted ;)



17. How many Hardcover are on your T-B-R pile?

5 (really few, right? I am proud)



18. Do you already know which book will be the next on your T-B-R pile?

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I am really excited about this one.



19. How many books did you start, but then ceased and put it onto your T-B-R pile again?

None that I remember; I actually always like to finish my books, no matter how bad it is.



20. How many books are on your T-B-R pile?

17! Far less than I expected; I like it ;)



I really enjoyed this Tag, thanks again for tagging me. I tag ALL OF YOU, so in case you want to do this Tag, feel free to consider yourself tagged by me ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen