Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

Shadowhunters TV-Show: CASTING NEWS, Sizzy & Clary

Hello everyone and welcome back to my Blog! :)
It has been a while, I know, but I am in the middle of my final exams currently! More stressful than anything else, you know.

But today I have CASTING NEWS for y'all concerning the Shadowhunters TV-Show! Last week and yesterday three cast members have been revealed, and today I will share them with you guys!
so without any further ado, let's get started.




As you can see, Clary, Simon and Isabelle have been revealed. Here is a list of the cast so far:


As a huge fan of the series I have to say that I am beyong excited about the TV-show and the cast. They all seem to fit perfectly for the characters! exactly how I pictured them. 

If you want more information on the TV-show, and want to be the first one to know when they announce new casting-news, make sure to follow their official Twitter account: 
https://twitter.com/ShadowhuntersTV 


As always, I will keep you up-to-date with new casting news as soon as they are revealed!
See you then :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen