Donnerstag, 3. September 2015

Bookish September

This month a few BookTubers are hosting a month long Readathon, and I am so excited to participate, as September is the last holiday-month for me. All the hosts of the Readathon as well as all information is linked here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foYG0rwVMg4

MONTH LONG READATHON CHALLENGES  September 1st - 30th

1. Reread a favorite


I kind of have to cheat for this one. It is a re-read, but not a favorite, because I just want to get as many books done as I can in my last weeks of holidays. So I will be re-reading Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, because I have absolutely no memory of this book whatsoever. I tried to read it twice, but it never happened, so I will try again.

2. Read a recently purchased book


For this one I will be reading Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe. I am really excited about this book and I just can’t wait to read it!

3. Read a book from your favorite genre


My favorite genre is YA-Fantasy, so I will be reading The Raven Boys for this challenge. So many people on Booktube have been raving about this series, and I can’t believe that I am not on the hype train already, so let me get on it real quick!

4. Read a book with a beautiful cover


The most beautiful cover on my bookshelf right now is the cover of The Wrath and the Dawn. I am so excited about this book, because I love all fairytales of 1001 nights. I really hope this book lives up to my high expectations.

5. Read a book you know nothing about


For this one I chose Ready Player One. I know that it’s about video-games, but that’s basically all I know. I am very excited anyway!


6. Read a book with a darker theme

I chose Hush, Hush for this challenge. This book is about fallen angels, and that’s the darkest of themes I could find on my unread shelf currently, plus I started it but never finished it, so this is the perfect opportunity!

7. Read a book you want to read



For this challenge I chose two books. The first one being The Iron Knight (forth book in the Iron Fey series), because I really can’t get enough of this series and I just HAVE TO continue with it. The second book is I’ll give you the sun. This has been sitting on my shelf for a while now, and I can’t wait to read it!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen