Samstag, 29. August 2015

Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag

I AM ALIVE, and so incredibly sorry that I haven’t posted anything in ages. This month I started working, and it has been just a hell a lot of stress, let me tell you. But now I am back, and I have an awesome tag for you guys: The Mid Year Freak Out Book Tag. I hope you enjoy it!


Here are the Questions:


1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2015.
This is really hard to decide. I have so many favorites … but I think I might go with „Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda“ by Becky Albertalli. This book was simply fantastic, and I am so happy that I picked it up!

 
2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2015.
„Ignite Me“ by Tahereh Mafi. This book was just fantastic (yeah, the whole series was great, but THIS BOOK). I couldn’t put it down, nor could I think of anything else the weeks afterwards. It was fantastic!


3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
„The Wrath and the Dawn“ by Rene Ahdieh; in fact, this book is already on it’s way to my house and I am so excited to finally hold it in my hands and read it!


4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
That would be either “Origin” (german version) by Jennifer L. Armentrout or the third and final part of the Silver trilogy by Kerstin Gier.


5. Biggest disappointment.
“Push” by Sapphire. I had to read it for school, and I just disliked it so much, I can’t even tell you.


6. Biggest surprise.
“More happy than not” by Adam Silvera. I mean yes, I expected that I would like it, because it deals with very interesting topics, but this book completely blew me off. It was just perfect and it is definitely one of my favorites of all time!


7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
I can’t choose one, so I will choose my favorite three. Adam Silvera (More happy than not), Becky Albertalli (Simon vs. the homo sapiens agenda) and Sabaa Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes). These are all debut-authors but they all became my auto-buy authors, let me just tell you!


8. Newest fictional crush.
Ohhh this one is easy. Elias from “An Ember in the Ashes”. Did you read that book? Then you know what I mean … Elias though ...


9. Newest favourite character.
Ash from the “Iron Fey” series by Julie Kagawa. I was fascinated by Ash from the first page on, and I still really like him as character (I am on book three of the series, and hell does he change).


10. Book that made you cry.
I think I never cried more when reading a book than I did when reading “More happy than not” by Adam Silvera. I even cried during the first chapter, and throughout whole part "zero" ... so that’s a thing.


11. Book that made you happy.
I am happy and thankful to say that there are quite a few books which made me happy this year, so I am just going to list a few: (the obvious three first) More happy than not, Simon vs. the homo sapiens agenda, an Amber in the Ashes, City of Heavenly Fire (indirect happiness. The Sebastian still didn’t happen to me, what do you mean?), Eleanor and Park, The Shatter Me series etc etc.


12. Favourite book to film adaptation you saw this year. 
I think this would have to be Insurgent. I wasn’t a huge fan of the book, but the movie was AWESOME. I can’t wait to see what they do with Allegiant.


13. Favourite review you've written this year.
The “More happy than not” review (wow, I mention this book a lot), I am SO SORRY, but Adam Silvera HIMSELF read this review, and replied me on Twitter, which is still one of the best things that happened to me this year so far.


14. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)
Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe; this cover is just absolutely gorgeous, right? I love it!


15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
The Wrath and the Dawn, The Raven Boys, Ready Player One, The Iron Knight, Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe, I'll give you the sun, and just so many many more!



That's it for the tag, and I tag YOU to do it! Yes you, who is reading this! :)

I promise you guys that I will post more regularly now, especially more reviews, so look out for that! But until then, have a great day and I will see you next time! Bye!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen