Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015

My a bit too ambitious BookTubeAThon TBR

Hello everyone and welcome to my Blog! The BookTubeAThon is comming up, and I am so excited, so I am going to show you my (actually a bit too ambitious) Read-a-thon TBR today!

If you want more information on the BookTubeAThon, the challenges or discounts you can check out the official YouTube channel HERE: -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZhmQgR4l0MMisH-OGO729Q

The challenges:


1// Read a book with blue on the cover
My book for this is FOUR by Veronica Roth. This book has been sitting on my shelf for months now, and I think it’s time that I finally get to it.


2// Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name 
I have been searching for such a book for ages on my shelf, but I just don’t have one. My last name starts with an L, but none of the authors on my shelf share this letter in their last name, so I unfortunately can’t complete this challenge.


3// Read someone else's favorite book
For this one I chose I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson. This is a lot of people’s favorite book, so I thought I might as well check it out.


4// Read the last book you acquired 
For me this would be It’s kind of a funny story by Ned Vizzini. I bought this book just last week (Thursday it was, I believe) so I am going to read this one.


5// Finish a book without letting go of it
This basically means to read a book in one sitting, which is almost impossible for me, because I never do that. So I chose the only book with illustrations on my shelf for this, which is Fairytales of 1001 Nights. I think I will be able to finish this book in one go, just because it has a lot of pictures and stuff in it.


6// Read a book you really want to read
For this one I chose Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I wanted to read this book for a long time now, and because it’s (fairly) short I am going to try to read it during this Read-a-thon.


7// Read seven books
As I said, this TBR is already too ambitious, but in case a miracle happens, and I read all these books already before the Read-a-thon ends, I will pick up either Stolen by Lucy Christopher, or Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan.





As soon as the BookTubeAThon ends I will post a Wrap-Up to let you guys know how I did!
Until then, thank you all for visiting my Blog, and I will see you next time! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen