Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2014

'Tis The Season Book Tag

Since today it’s Christmas Eve I thought I would do another Book Tag, which will be the last one for this year! Today I chose to do the “’Tis The Season Book Tag”.

It was created by Richard, here is the Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bQ7nmhU9SQ

Let’s start with the questions! :)

1. Do you have a favorite Winter read?

Usually I read romaces in this season, but this year things were a little different due to school (yeah…). But any good love story will do during winter!

2. Find a book with blue on the cover!

For this I’m going with Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I love this book so much, if you haven’t read it yet you should definitely check this series out!

3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree? 

I think I might pick The 5th Wave for this one. It gold  and shiny and in general a really nice book over!

4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a Winter vacation!

Although there is no “Winter” in Middle Earth, I would ALWAYS want to go there. It’s my most favorite fantasy-world destination of all time.

5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your Winter vacation! 

Picking only one is really hard. I would probably choose Augustus Waters for that (because Sebastian would be too obvious, right?). He is a really kind and funny character and I would enjoy to spend some time with him!

6. Name one book on your Wishlist this year!

I definitely want to get the Rush of Love series by Abbi Glines! (please Santa?)

7. Favorite Holiday drink, treat, & movie?

I don’t like a lot of “holidays drinks”, but I do really enjoy tea, so I guess I will go with this one.
For treat I will choose holiday cookies, but I love ALL the sweets out there.
I don’t have a specific winter or Christmas-movie that I really like, but I guess Home Alone?



I hope you enjoyed this Tag guys. 
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas & also a Happy New Year! Happy Holidays! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen